Caber Fit Sure will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Caber SureFit collects information from our users at three points on our web site. Personal information generally refers to information about an identifiable person, and does not include information ordinarily distributed for business purposes (i.e. information appearing on a business card), and does not include information that cannot be used to identify an individual.
Personal Information requested:
1. Name (Required / used to correspond with you regarding our products and services, and to address any customer service or complaints you may have, including any warranty related concerns)
2. Mailing Address (Discretionary / used as an alternative way to communicate with you)
3. Telephone Number (Discretionary / provides us with a means to communicate)
4. Email Address (Required / provides us with means to communicate)
5. Preferences (Discretionary / used to track your preferences regarding our products or services, so we can serve you better and so that we can develop future products or services to meet our customer’s preferences)
6. Warranty Information (Discretionary / used to register your warranty claims respecting our products or services)
7. Social Networking Information (Discretionary / used to promote our products and services to you directly or through social networking websites)
If you contact us directly regarding purchases, customer service, warranties, claims, returns or any other similar matter, we will gather personal information directly from you relating to that matter.
Social Networking Data
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. On occasion, Caber SureFit logs file data (such as the number of subscribers we serve) which may be used for promotional purposes. Information that personally identifies you will be kept strictly confidential.
This web site takes every reasonable precaution to protect our users’ personal information. When you submit sensitive information via our web site, your information is protected both on-line and off-line. All of our users’ information, not only the personal information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information. Our employees must use password protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to regain access to your information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
If you expressly consent, we may provide your personal information to third parties so that they may share with you information relating to their goods and services, contests and sweepstakes. That is the only use they are contractually authorized to make of your personal information, unless you provide additional consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
If any business forming all or part of the business of Caber SureFit, shall be bought, sold or otherwise transferred, personal information may be transferred along with the other transferred assets.
Retention and Destruction
We keep your Personal Information only as long as is necessary for us to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, and promptly and securely destroy it after that time. The methods that we use to destroy your information will depend on the sensitivity of that information, but in any event we will use at least industry standard practices to destroy it.
Review and Questions
You can ask us to review the Personal Information we hold, and ask us to change or delete any of this information. We may require that an individual provide certain information before we process the request, for verification purposes.
Notification of Changes
Caber SureFit Inc.
25A East Pearce St., Unit 2, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 2M9